Now Accepting Applications for Real Estate Services Coordinator
Position: Real Estate Services Coordinator
Reports to: Team Lead/CEO and Operations Manager
Works with: Buyers Agents, Vendor Partners, and Other Staff as Needed
Direct Reports: None
Status: At-will employee
Compensation: $15/hr for first 90 days; $16/hr thereafter, with bonus options
The Real Estate Services Coordinator for The O’Neil Group is a motivated self-starter with excellence in:
- Anticipating and meeting the needs of clients during their real estate transaction
- Communicating diligently with clients, vendors, and real estate agents
- Processing a large volume of real estate documents with speed and accuracy
- Overseeing deadlines and paperwork for all real estate transactions
This person has a track record of growth and enjoys completing checklists in a speedy manner with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent, empathetic communication with our clients and the team. We are seeking an experienced, natural, customer service-oriented individual to join a fun, energetic team that values kindness, openness, and personal growth. The Client Care Coordinator is responsible for implementing and managing multiple systems that provide red-carpet service to our clients from “O’Hello” to close and beyond! Prior experience in real estate is required, although need not be licensed..
About the O’Neil Group
Founded by Kelly O’Neil, active in the real estate industry for over 14 years, the O’Neil Group is a growth-minded company that partners with our community to provide an authentic and fun experience in home ownership. We are a supportive, collaborate, socially conscious community of professionals, not a real estate machine. These values lead us to embrace empathy, humor, resourcefulness, accountability, and a passion for something greater than ourselves. Over the years, Kelly O’Neil and her team have collectively sold over 284 units totaling $67.4 million in value. Year-to-date, the O’Neil Group ranks in the top 3% of agents at KW Integrity Lakes – a 300-member brokerage with the top market share in Minneapolis!
- Build strong rapport with our current and past clients and keep them well-informed throughout their real estate process and after closing
- Anticipate and quickly attend to clients’ needs so that they feel they have 100% of our attention
- Maintain accurate information in all systems, including but not limited to: Client database (KW Command), Transaction Database, Vendor Database
- Communicate diligently with agents and vendors to ensure the highest level of service to clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Carefully review and process all contracts
- Oversee all deadlines and communicate between parties with regard to documentation and status changes, including but not limited to: listing preparation, inspection period, appraisal process, mortgage approval (including written statement), and title work
- Accurately filing all client information
- Work with Operations Manager to constantly improve team systems
- Keep Operations Manager informed regarding any problems, complaints, or issues that need to be handled
- Attend all O’Neil Group Meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a face-paced office environment
- Experience in the real estate industry
- Excellent computer skills required
- Clean driving record required
- High school graduate
- Regularly sitting for long periods of time in an office environment
- Occasionally driving for short periods of time in all weather conditions
- Occasionally opening doors, climbing stairs, carrying signs and materials, walking through homes
- May be required to move or lift boxes or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Dedicated to doing the right thing
- Service-oriented attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Easily builds rapport with people
- Detail-oriented, punctual, and able to manage several projects at once
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently
- Thrives in a team environment and when collaborating with others
- Strong drive to work toward individual goals
- Track record of success in previous positions
The O’Neil Group does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of agents and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, agents, vendors, and clients.
We are processing all applications through WizeHire, which can be accessed here.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Operations Manager Caleb Murphree at firstname.lastname@example.org.